The Mobile Remediation System is the latest addition to our inventory of state-of-the-art remediation equipment and monitoring instruments. The system is a fully enclosed, trailer-mounted unit designed with the flexibility to test and implement a variety of remedial technologies. The applications of the Mobile Remediation System include: feasibility pilot testing, data collection for engineering design, short-term/periodic cleanup, vapor mitigation, and spill cleanup. The system incorporates redundant safety features for unsurpassed worker protection.
- Fully enclosed, clean, low profile.
- Mobile, pre-designed and engineered system provides responsive and reliable service.
- Facilitates cost effective feasibility testing and interim mitigation.
- Flexibility to test technology combinations to optimize remedial design.
- Staff knowledge and experience with system operation fosters a safe and efficient working environment.
- Soil Vapor Extraction
- Air Sparge
- In-Situ Chemical Oxidation
- Vapor Intrusion Mitigation
- Enhanced Bioremediation
- Spill Response/Free Product Recovery