Welcome to Pacific Crest Environmental
Pacific Crest Environmental was founded on the commitment to consistently deliver superior environmental consulting services to our clients. We develop project scopes that effectively integrate technical and regulatory strategies to attain the unique objective of each project. At Pacific Crest, we prioritize our professional standards to deliver cost effective solutions that help our clients achieve their goals. Our experience has shown that the earned trust of our clients and business associates is our most powerful tool for success.
Pacific Crest is an equal opportunity employer and committed to supporting the community at large through contributions to non-profit and volunteer organizations.
- Licensed Geologists/Hydrogeologists (multiple states)
- Professional Engineer (Washington and Oregon)
- Washington Underground Storage Tank (UST) Site Assessors
- Environmental Professionals per ASTM E-1527-13
- Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead Certification
- OSHA HAZWOPER (CFR 2910.120) Training
- First Aid/CPR Certified
- Transportation Worker Identification Certifications
- Washington State Licensed Engineering Company